Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ding 30, Thanks Dina, and Tweetpic macro button!

YES! So the other day at the end of this post I reported my "score" was 145. My new score? 180!


That got bumped up a few by dinging level 30 and for having my buddy Dina run me through a couple of instances with her high level rogue (with me healing), and you saw this all if you happen to follow my new achievement spam Twitter account. Hehe, I have a whopping four followers of my achievement spam on @stingite. ;-)

So, here I am dinging 30, which apparently looks like I'm simply just peering off into the distance contemplating how killing that boar bumped my score and why rhyming is all in the timing. (not that great of a screenshot)

And here I am at Deepstrike Mines running toward the loot as we finished that off. (kind of a meh screenshot)

And here I am as Dina and I finished off the Iron Tomb (which actually isn't a bad screenshot at all -- go figure) . . . and here we are one second later as I earn the Champion of Freemarch badge because I'm all that and a bag of potato chips. (Looks like Dina just decided to totally butt in front of me in line for the free potato chips! ;-))

If you look at my @Stingite Twitter spam however, you'll notice that I have a lot more pictures going on there. What's up with that? Well, I'll tell you what's up with that, I set up a cool Twitter screenshot macro button so I can take pictures and send them directly to Twitter. It's just basically one line "tweetpic"


Now I just need to figure out another macro for toggling between hiding my UI and showing my UI when I tweetpic. hmmmm. Anyone got any tips? :)

Happy Dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment